About the Work
Greg's Diamond Lakers pendant incorporates a palm tree, a symbol that has grown to be synonymous with the west coast, into the classic Lakers logo. The edges of the piece feature polished edges to contrast with the luminous stones and bring the shape to life.
- Pendant of gold, orange sapphires, amethysts and diamonds; 19 grams, 2.46 carats
- The piece includes 332 handset stones ranging from colored diamonds, amethyst and sapphires.
- Gold: 19 grams
- Orange sapphires: 64 pieces, 0.5 carats
- Amethysts: 163 pieces, 1.2 carats
- Green diamonds: 81 pieces, 0.54 carats
- Black diamonds: 18 pieces 0.2 carats
- White diamonds: 6 pieces, 0.02 carats
About the Artist
Greg Yuna is a prominent luxury jeweler based in Manhattan’s Diamond District. Yuna’s creativity and unique aesthetic drives the design direction of the Greg Yüna brand’s contemporary collections of precious jewelry, apparel, accessories and artwork. Yuna's clientele includes top celebrities in sports, music and film industries.
About the Collection
To celebrate 75 years of the NBA, B/R selected five artists to create original works of art inspired by the league. Each artist's collection includes a set of editions (limited to 75) and an apparel collection.