Eight designers. Six schools. One mission.
We teamed up with Chris Paul and the Social Change Fund United to celebrate HBCUs.
DIEM and LFANT for Florida A&M University
“The role HBCU schools played as part of our fabric as African Americans is vital to the empowerment of our brothers and sisters. It was important to me to participate in this collection for many reasons, Ryan and I being chosen to design for FAMU was the icing on the cake because we already knew so much about the institution. The facts we did learn however strengthened our admiration for the school and its purpose for our people. This was an honor to contribute at this high level and also represent the many men and women attending and graduated from FAMU. Hope these pieces make you proud.” - Michael Nicholas, DIEM
“Historically Black institutions of higher education teach us about our history while laying the framework for our future. Heritage and legacy are two certainties of an education at an HBCU. FAMU is a school steeped in tradition and excellence since 1887. Though Mike and I contributed our artistic expressions to this project; we left with so much knowledge and a profound appreciation for this university. As artists we come away understanding that this was a gift given to us.” - Ryan Jackson, LFANT
This heavyweight crewneck sweatshirt is available in unisex sizing and is made with 70% cotton and 30% polyester.
- For best results, wash this garment inside out on a delicate cycle and avoid ironing the print.
- This product is a pre-order and will begin shipping and will begin shipping in 4 weeks.
- If your order includes other products from our store your entire order will begin shipping in 4 weeks.
- This product is made in partnership with Florida A&M University, DIEM and LFANT and Social Change Fund United.
- In addition to the royalties FAMU will receive for the sale of each crewneck, B/R will contribute $4 to The Social Change Fund.