Eight designers. Six schools. One mission.
We teamed up with Chris Paul and the Social Change Fund United to celebrate HBCUs.
The Good Company for Clark Atlanta University
“It was important to be part of something with such a major impact on culture and I’m proud to contribute through this collection. Historically Black Colleges & Universities are important for giving a voice to the voiceless. They have always helped to facilitate dreams and get students closer to their goals and Clark Atlanta has such a great history of pushing education forward.” - Kumasi Sadiki, The Good Company
"Wear your gear with your chest out. When people see you with that HBCU shirt you should be proud to have it on. Just wearing the clothes acknowledges and celebrates the history and legacy of these institutions." -Chris Paul, Social Change Fund United and 10x NBA All-Star
- This t-shirt is available in unisex sizing and is made with 100% cotton.
- For best results, wash this garment inside out on a delicate cycle and avoid ironing the print.
- This product is a pre-order and will begin shipping and will begin shipping on December 2.
- If your order includes other products from our store your entire order will begin shipping on December 2.
- This product is made in partnership with Clark Atlanta University, The Good Company and Social Change Fund United.
- In addition to the royalties Clark Atlanta will receive for the sale of each t-shirt, B/R will contribute $2 to The Social Change Fund.